No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options). Her recipe reminds me of the No Bake Oatmeal Cookies recipe at Gluten Free on a Shoestring, but with a peanut butter chocolate twist. Special Diet Notes: Chocolate No Bake Cookies By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, optionally peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian, and optionally top food. No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Bars, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free..
This super easy Oatmeal Fudge Bars recipe is the perfect breakfast or midday treat to satisfy your sweet tooth — totally guilt-free! No-bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies and I have a bit of a special relationship. I love how easy they are to make, and how rich the chocolate and peanut flavors can be. You can cook No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options)
- It’s 1 cup of Butter (Use Margarine or Coconut Oil for dairy-free option).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar (packed) (Use Splenda or Stevia to reduce sugar).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Vanilla.
- You need 3 cups of Quick Oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Use Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips to reduce sugar).
- You need 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
This is a compilation of a few different no bake cookie recipes I found and tweaked. It would be easy to halve everything for fewer cookies. Almond milk can be substituted for milk to make this dairy-free, agave nectar for honey to make it vegan, and almond butter or sunflower seed butter for peanut butter. Stir in brown sugar and vanilla.
No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) step by step
- Melt butter in pan over low heat.
- Stir in Brown Sugar and Vanilla.
- Mix in Oats and allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Press half the mixture into a greased 9×9 inch pan.
- Melt Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter. Stir well..
- Pour chocolate mixture over the pressed oats and spread evenly..
- Crumble the remaining oats over the chocolate layer..
- Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 2-3 hours to set..
- Remove from refrigerator and cut to desired size. (Cuts easiest if allowed to resume room temperature.).
An easy, homemade granola bar recipe that fills your craving of chocolate, and makes a ton! It's the perfect snack to tuck into school lunches, or grab for on the go snacks. These chewy granola bars are nut free and allergy friendly packed with good stuff like honey, oats, coconut oil, hemp seeds and flax seeds. Healthy homemade granola bars are oat-free, gluten-free, vegan, and allergy-free! So if you're tired of super-nutty granola or just can't have nuts, these are the granola bars for you.