Keto Special Occasion Breakfast Loaf. Whether it's an intimate special occasion breakfast, family or celebration brunch, or a large brunch event like a baby shower or bridal shower, these low carb brunch recipes will thrill! In a small bowl add the xantham gum to the half and half or milk and dissolve. Add to fry pan on med high heat and use a whisk to blend continuously until gravy is thick enough to spoon over sliced loaf pieces.
Line a large loaf pan with parchement paper. Add half bread cubes to pan. Blend eggs, cream, salt, garlic and onion together. You can cook Keto Special Occasion Breakfast Loaf using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Special Occasion Breakfast Loaf
- You need of Building the loaf base.
- You need 3 cups of Keto Friendly bread cubes.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of green onion (raw).
- It’s 6 slices of chopped cooked bacon (reserve fat).
- You need 1 tsp of pink salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated cheese (any type).
- Prepare of Veggies to be sauteed in butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of celery.
- You need 1/4 cup of carrot (optional).
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- It’s of Making the Bacon Gravy.
- It’s 6 slices of bacon chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 2 cups of half and half or whole milk.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Pour half egg mixture over bread cubes then top with half of the shredded cheese. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Keto Special Occasion Breakfast Loaf Prepare of Building the loaf base. This is the BEST Keto breakfast strata/bake recipe that you will find.
Keto Special Occasion Breakfast Loaf step by step
- First, follow directions to make bacon gravy below and saute veggies in butter, set aside. Line a large loaf pan with parchement paper. Add half bread cubes to pan. Blend eggs, cream, salt, garlic and onion together. Pour half egg mixture over bread cubes then top with half of the shredded cheese. Add the rest of of the bread cubes top with remaining cheese and cooked onion, celery, carrot, raw green onion and bacon. Pour remaining egg mixture over the full pan. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes..
- To make bacon gravy use a deep frying pan and saute chopped bacon till done but not too crispy. Remove bacon for use in bread..
- In a small bowl add the xantham gum to the half and half or milk and dissolve. Warm milk is best. Add to fry pan on med high heat and use a whisk to blend continuously until gravy is thick enough to spoon over sliced loaf pieces..
- Remove the loaf from the pan and slice on a serving tray. Serve with Bacon Gravy on the side. (Berries would be a great keto friendly fruit to add as a side).
This Keto Feta and Bacon Breakfast Bake is low carb friendly, keto-friendly, gluten-free, and sugar-free, and tastes delicious This packed with flavor breakfast bake is simple and perfect for anyone on the low carb and/or keto journey. Ketogenic Diet FAQ Ketogenic Diet & Exercise KetoDiet App News Success Stories Expert Articles Quick Video Recipes.. Even if you miss ordering onion rings or fries, you'll love the following low-carb recipes for side dishes. So, I sliced it and stuck it in the freezer. Now, I take out a couple slices at a time, put them in the fridge, and have a yummy breakfast to enjoy with my bulletproof coffee in the morning.