Salty crunchy snack. Satisfy Salty Cravings With Planters Products Found In The Snack Aisle! This is another snack for those who love salty and crunchy, but this one you can find at the grocery store. Much like pork rinds, I think celery is kind of take-it-or-leave-it off keto, but on keto, it is a crunchy and slightly salty snack that you may find yourself actually craving!
Unlike most of the cheese crackers you'll find at the grocery store, this one from Brendid is completely free of additives. If you're craving something salty, opt for kale chips instead of traditional greasy potato chips. Whether you make them yourself or buy them, baked kale chips are a delicious low-calorie, crunchy snack. You can cook Salty crunchy snack using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salty crunchy snack
- It’s 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 tablespoons of carom seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of heated desi ghee.
- You need 1 teaspoon of curry leaves.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kasoori methi.
- You need of Sunflower oil to fry.
One cup of kale with a little olive oil for baking and a dash of salt creates a snack loaded with vitamins A and C. Tasty Snack Mix Recipes For a treat that travels well, you can't go wrong with these sweet (and salty) snacks. When it comes to classic salty snacks, it's hard to beat popcorn. It's crunchy and topped with salt, making this treat a crowd-pleaser both in and out of the theater.
Salty crunchy snack instructions
- First mix all the ingredients and make a hard dough.
- Cover and have rest atleast 2 hours minimum 1 hour.
- Now in a pan heat up sunflower oil.then turn the flame very low.
- Start making flat tortillas of small balls separated from dough and cut in long slices.then twist them and wait one two minutes to hold shapes.
- Now check oil must not very much hot.start frying twisted curls of dough and can turn the flame medium.
- Make golden and enjoy evening snack homemade.
Looking for something to make for your next party? Or do you want to whip up quick salty snack before dinner? When I snack, I reach for something crunchy. In fact, I even go so far as to put chocolate bars in the fridge so they'll be crisp, even though I've heard you're not supposed to refrigerate chocolate. Chips, crackers — if it makes a lot of noise when you eat it, I love it far more than anything soft like ice cream.