Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle. Ideal for making authentic Pad Thai, Thailand's popular national dish. They're also fabulous for Asian stir-fries, savory noodle soups and chilled salads. It is brown rice noodles, and spiralized veggies (because veggies in noodle form feels like more noodles), and a super tangy-delicious Pad Thai sauce that you just shake up in a jar in about five seconds flat, and peanuts that almost instantly start to soak up the sauce, and a gently scrambled egg.
Amazing noodle-free Pad Thai with rainbow vegetables and a spicy-sweet almond butter sauce. And LOOK at all those veggies! Noodle-free Pad Thai never looked so gorgeous and delicious. You can have Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle
- Prepare 2 cups of organic mung bean sprouts.
- You need 6 oz of Organic brown rice pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked chicken bread, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot, Julienned.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, julienned.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of garlic chives, sliced.
- It’s 1 Tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of organic tamari sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of fermented red chilli.
- It’s 1 Tsp of brown rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger, minced.
- You need 2 Tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of sesame oil.
To replace traditional rice noodles, I went with carrot "noodles," collard greens, thinly sliced bell pepper. Pad Thai is stir-fry dish made with rice noodles, shrimp, chicken, or tofu, peanuts, a scrambled egg and bean sprouts. Traditional pad thai sauce includes fish sauce, vinegar, sugar and tamarind paste. Tamarind paste is not easily found at a regular grocery stores so I substituted rice vinegar.
Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle instructions
- Cook brown rice pasta according to the package instruction. Cut 2 minutes total boiling time..
- Sauté onion and carrot in a wok with just two Tsp olive oil on medium heat. Cook until the natrual sugar release from them for about 5 ~7 minutes. Add minced garlic, ginger and fermented red chili. Sauté for a minute..
- Add chicken, bean sprouts and keep saute for another two minutes until sprouts are withered. Crack two eggs into the same wok and scrambled them with the rest of the veggies. Season the dish with tamari sauce, fish sauce and vinegar..
- When pasta is done, transfer them into the wok and add a little bit pasta water to loose up the sauce so that pasta could soak up all the delicious juice. Add garlic chive in the end and drizzle with sesame oil before serve..
Add the rice noodles, eggs, and half the pad thai sauce base and cook, stirring often, until the eggs are set and the noodles are well coated with the ½ teaspoon kimchi chile flakes (optional). Pad Thai is a Thai noodle stir fry with a sweet-savoury-sour sauce scattered with crushed peanuts. It's made with thin, flat rice noodles, and almost always has bean sprouts, garlic chives, scrambled egg, firm tofu and a Pad Thai Sauce is made with fish sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar and tamarind. Brown Sugar or honey add sweetness. (In Thailand it is traditional to use palm sugar.) Rice Vinegar or tamarind paste and lime, add the sour component. You will end up with fishy, sour pad thai that tastes terrible.