Beef Soup. This Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect way to use up all those summer veggies! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the abundance of vegetables and the tender chunks of beef. So many beef soups are watery and dull.
Beef: Place your beef cubes in the slow cooker. You can brown them first or you can skip this step, but with soup recipes, I generally recommend browning the meat as it makes for a better broth! This soup is packed with vegetables, tomatoes, and beef. You can cook Beef Soup using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Soup
- You need Half of bowl ground beef.
- Prepare of Egg white.
- It’s 1 pcs of egg.
- Prepare 3 of tomato.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
The beef gets super tender as it cooks in. The Best Beef Soup Bones Recipes on Yummly Vietnamese Beef Soup Bún Bò Nam Bộ, Okra Beef Soup, Beef Soup – Oksekødssuppe. This homemade vegetable beef soup is super easy to make, so hearty and filling.
Beef Soup instructions
- Marinate ground beef with flour, egg white a little white pepper. Mix well. After 15 mins form a ball with beef mixture and set aside.
- Boil water in a pot. When it is boiling add tomato let it cooked. Add tomatoe sauce, black pepper then beef ball. Let it cook. When done put in chopped celery black pepper then beat 1 egg and slowly drop. Simmer for a minute then cover and put off heat..
Find out how to make this on a stovetop or slow cooker! Home » Main Courses » Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup. Made with meaty soup bones, this soup is loaded with vegetables, making it a fabulous cold weather meal. This super-savory dish draws its inspiration from Taiwanese beef noodle soup, then gilds the lily with a Dutch oven's worth of sweet, slow-simmered onions—the best part of French onion soup. Try this vegetable beef soup recipe and get more comfort food recipes and ideas from Food.com.