Keto cereal. "A keto-friendly cereal will be relatively low in carbs, have lots of fiber and some protein," says Schaub, who explains that a high-fiber content will result in fewer net carbs, while protein. Magic Spoon keto cereal is High-Protein, Low-Sugar, Keto-Friendly, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Soy-Free, Wheat-Free, Nothing Artificial, Childlike Cereal for Grown-Ups. Livlo Foods is a new entrant into the keto granola market.
That also means this is one of the few options that is completely vegan. In a large bowl, mix together almonds, walnuts, coconut flakes, sesame seeds, flax seeds, and chia seeds. So, made by ketoers for ketoers. You can cook Keto cereal using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto cereal
- Prepare 2 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 scoop of pro. Powder I used حليب ناشف (dry milk).
- It’s 2 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of xanthin gum.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 6 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 6 tablespoon of sweetener.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla.
As they state on their website, Keto Hot Breakfast is a cozy way to start your day. It's made mainly from coconut, and has a texture similar to oatmeal or grits, but waaay lower in calories and carbs. The "plain" one is sweetened with natural Stevia. Check out these low carb cereal options for breakfast which include hot porridge made from almond flour and coconut flour, cold cereal or granola made from nuts and seeds, and grain free granola bars.
Keto cereal instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Mix the wet ingredients make sure they room temperature.
- Using electric mixer mix all make a dough and refrigerate for an hour.
- Roll the dough over paper parchment and fork it all and slice squares reheat oven 350 f and cook for 13 minutes let it cool at least hour.
- Enjoy with almond milk.
That's why we created Catalina Crunch, a ZERO sugar, gluten free, low carb solution to your mornings. Our Keto Cinnamon Crunch Cereal doesn't go soggy as it's toasted and the fat repels moisture and it's very easy to make. If you miss breakfast cereal, this recipe is the perfect alternative for you, full of healthy ingredients. We know what it's like to have to drop breakfast cereal. In an act of pure magic, we've reinvented the sugary cereals from childhood by replacing the carbs and sugar with high-quality protein and monk fruit (a natural sweetener.