Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits. The best Oatmeal Raisin Cookie recipe ever!! These cookies are extra moist, soft & chewy! A tried, tested and perfected America's Test Kitchen recipe.
How to make oatmeal raisin cookies that are soft in the middle, a little chewy on the outside and full of warm flavors like cinnamon and vanilla. How to Make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with Soft Centers and Chewy Outsides. These oatmeal cookies are very easy to make and. You can cook Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits
- You need 125 Gr of AP Flour.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- You need 115 Gr of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 100 Gr of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 50 Gr of Granulated White Sugar.
- You need 1 of Large Egg.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 150 Gr of Rolled Oats.
- You need 100 Gr of Raisins.
- Prepare 50 Gr of Mixed Dried Fruit.
Crispy-Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Nothing beats soft, chewy oatmeal raisin cookies! Try these with a nice glass of milk or eggnog! Stir or mix in the oats and raisins.
Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits step by step
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt..
- In the bowl of food Processor with the paddle or Dough attachment, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar for 1 minute until well combined. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until fully combined..
- Mix in the flour mixture and continue mixing until just combined, then Pulse to mix in the oats, raisins & Fruit until fully combined..
- Put into a large bowl, cover with Cling Film and put in Fridge for 30 mins..
- Preheat oven 170c, line 2 baking Sheets with Baking Paper..
- Use about 1.5 Tsp of the mixture and form a ball in your hands then put onto the paper and slight press down – make sure to leave space for expansion..
- Cook in Batches for about 10-12 mins until edges are golden brown..
- Leave on sheet to cool for 10 min then transfer to wire rack to cool completly..
Drop by spoonfuls or use a small ice cream scoop onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. These are a favorite chewy cookie that can be made by anyone, and nothing quite beats a warm, perfectly spiced oatmeal raisin cookie. Delicious to eat while still warm, you'll be hard pressed to have. These soft and chewy oatmeal raisin cookies are a family-favorite! Good oatmeal raisin cookies need to have cinnamon and a little pinch of nutmeg.