Green herbed grilled chicken with oven roasted vegetables. This meal packs flavor while minimizing work. All you have to do is chop, season, and bake, and you have a flavorful, full meal ready in no time. Since it is so quick and easy, this recipe is a standard go-to in our home.
Bring out the best flavors of fresh vegetables by basting them with herb-infused chicken broth during grilling. Review this recipe Arrange chicken breasts on a baking sheet; spread carrots, bell peppers, celery, green onion, and parsley around chicken. Drizzle olive oil over chicken and vegetables; season with salt, Italian seasoning, chili powder, lemon pepper, and black pepper. You can cook Green herbed grilled chicken with oven roasted vegetables using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green herbed grilled chicken with oven roasted vegetables
- It’s 1 kg of Cornish Hen.
- It’s 2 of large sized potato.
- It’s 1 of quarter of Pumpkin.
- It’s 1/2 of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 bunch of dried Rosemary.
- Prepare 10 g of thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Salt to tase.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper coarse grind.
- It’s 20 g of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soya sauce light.
For tender and juicy vegetables: Grill in a foil packet. Place vegetables in center of large sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil. Drizzle vegetables with oil and sprinkle with Seasoning; toss to coat well. Bring up sides of foil; double fold top and ends to tightly seal packet.
Green herbed grilled chicken with oven roasted vegetables step by step
- Cut the Cornish hen in half.
- Cut the potatoes, pumpkin into cubes and broccoli into medium large florets.
- Par boil the potatoes and pumpkin and leave it out to rest. Blank the broccoli for 10-15s..
- Put the balsamic vinegar, rosemary, thyme, paprika, salt and pepper into a pestle and mortar and lightly grind it to release the essentials flavours..
- Then mix them with the olive oil and rub them onto the chicken and leave them for 15-20 minutes..
- Now let’s, get cooking..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and put the chicken in for 40mins. When it’s done, take it out and leave it to rest 10mins..
- While the chicken’s in the oven, sauté the potatoes, pumpkin and broccoli for 3-4 mins..
- Just when there is 15 mins left for the chicken to be done, put the vegetables on a baking tray and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on and put them in the oven..
- Now you have a great meal for 2 ready, so plate it out after resting and have a great time..
ADD remaining olive oil, potatoes, carrots and onion to bowl with the herb mixture; stir to coat. Arrange vegetables in an even layer around chicken. Cover dish with sheet of foil; fold back one corner of cover for heat circulation. Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes Carrots and Green Beans! This simple vegetarian blends potatoes, carrots, green beans, and seasons with a delicious blend of garlic and fresh herbs, and roasts so delicious.