Baked Chicken for special occasions. Enjoy these delicious baked chicken recipes that are perfect for any meal. Any of these protein-packed dishes will be an instant hit. As special as it is simple to prepare, this flavorful skillet creation is dressed in tomatoes, olives and capers.
Although it's a weekly family meal for many Moroccans, couscous with chicken is also a favorite to serve at social gatherings and special occasions. It's a total game-changer for how to bake chicken. Which are never fun, especially since proteins can be pricey and intended for special occasions. You can have Baked Chicken for special occasions using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken for special occasions
- Prepare 5 of # chicken (I use leg quarters, and bone in chicken).
- It’s of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of small minced onion.
- Prepare 1 of medium green bell pepper (diced).
- Prepare 2 stalk of celery (cut).
But hey, it's all part of the adventure of learning how to. If you can bake chicken, you can make dinner over and over again. This is a simple recipe with salt, pepper, and olive oil, but so versatile. This recipe works best with chicken with the skin ON.
Baked Chicken for special occasions instructions
- Wash chicken and remove excess fat. Leave skin on. Put in large bowl..
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix seasoning into chicken by hand so you can knead the spices in meat..
- Add celery, onion and bell pepper. Mix that by hand also. Cover bowl with foil or put contents of bowl in a large ziplock bag..
- Refrigerate bag for at least 2 hours… I have mixed a complete 10# of chicken and divided it in 2 ziplock bags and froze them for several months. When ready to use thaw a bag and go to step 5..
- Place each piece in a baking dish. They can be placed in tight and touching. Then pour the bell pepper and celery and any small pieces of onion from the bag on top of the chicken..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Uncover and cook an additional 15 minutes..
- Remove from oven and cover with foil to keep it from drying until you serve it…
Even if you intend to eat the baked chicken without its skin, leave the special_diet_score. ingredient_terms. These crunchy baked chicken tenders are life changing! The secret to truly golden, truly crunchy baked Quite simply, I am yet to meet anything deep fried that I didn't love, but a) my waistline can't afford the real thing every time I feel like it; and b) I reserve deep frying for "special occasions". This Mediterranean-style Roasted Chicken 🍗 is so easy to make! You can make it for date nights, special occasions, or just because!