Protein Granola. This homemade protein granola is lower in sugar and higher in protein than your average granola. Homemade granolas should create a delicious and easy healthy breakfast recipe with lots of oats. This crispy, crunchy protein granola is lower in fat and sugar, but still a satisfying breakfast or snack—in peanut butter or Protein Granola
My boys love stirring it into yogurt, my husband loves. Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Soy, Protein Isolate, Honey, Rice Starch, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Sode, Natural Flavor (mixed tocopherols) added to preserve. High protein granola bars – they can be oil-free, flourless, + no high fructose corn syrup! You can have Protein Granola using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Protein Granola
- It’s 1 of serving protein powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chia seeds.
- You need 2 tablespoons of flaxseed meal.
- It’s 2 cups of oats.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips.
These granola bars could be your new favorite recipe. In less time than it takes to read this post, you can. This post may contain affiliate links. This crunchy Protein Granola gets a major dose of protein & fiber from a secret ingredient – lentils!
Protein Granola instructions
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a baking sheet with greased parchment paper..
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together honey, peanut butter, almond milk, and chocolate chips until melted..
- Whisk in vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, chia seeds, protein powder and ground flaxseed meal until well combined..
- Next add in the oats, 1 cup at a time and stir until oats are coated..
- Place the mixture on the prepared baking tray and spread out into a thin layer. Break up the mixture a bit by using your spatula so you will end up with clusters..
- Bake for 15 minutes and then flip granola over and break it up further. Bake for another 15 minutes and then let the granola cool completely before eating..
This gluten-free & vegan granola is a delicious and filling breakfast or snack. These protein granola bars are sweet, delicious and wholesome-so much healthier than a These protein granola bars are a great option for breakfast on the go, and the whole family will love them as. So… here's one for granola bars! (how's that for an intro? 😉 ). And because that picture makes them look kind of I'm picky when it comes to my granola bars, and it pains me to say that none of the. Our Protein Granola is the perfect vegan option for an energizing breakfast or snack.