beer mug cake. Want to see how easy it is to make this awesome Beer Mug Cake?? This is seriously one of the easiest cakes ever and it's perfect for grooms, birthdays. This beer mug cake is perfect for anyone who loves beer!!
This Beer Mug Cake is so easy to make and decorate and can be personalized for your party. Moist yellow cake is shaped into a beer mug and topped with butter cream frosting and fondant lettering. Perfect for Father's Day, bachelor parties, or football viewing parties. You can have beer mug cake using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of beer mug cake
- Prepare 4 box of cake mix, any flavor.
- Prepare 1 box of fondant.
- You need 1 box of prepared frosting.
- It’s 1 bunch of food dyes, gel.
- Prepare 1 of wooden dowel.
- Prepare 1 can of clean empty beer can.
I'm making a stand up beer mug cake. For the foam coming out of the top, what could I use? I do wish there were beer mugs that aren't clear glass though because I don't particularly like how you can see the cooked cake I tried washing the mugs after cooking the cakes and placing them back. Unfollow beer mug cake pan to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed.
beer mug cake step by step
- bake cake mixes according to box instructions into 4 or 6, depending on how tall you want it, 6"pans. set aside and let cool..
- color fondant to a golden yellow.
- layer cooled cake with frosting in between and on the outside, so the fondant can stick.
- lay fondant on layered frosted cake and press bottoms down and under the cake.
- roll smaller piece of fondant and shape like"C" for handle, attach with toothpicks.
- stick dowel through entire cake, frost by hand with colored frosting.
- place can on top, I did not need to attach can.
- place in fridge until ready to present and serve, I had to remove top two shelves for it to fit!.
Presenting the ultimate birthday cake for an adults birthday. Immortalise beer mug for a beer lover as this Beer Mug Cake is presented in. Not only are these beer mug St. Patrick's Day cupcakes fun and easy to do, but they're actually made with beer, thanks to this fantastic Chocolate Stout Cake recipe from Sweetapolita! This post may contain affiliate links.