Oven Baked BBQ pork chops. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pork Chop Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Easy oven baked barbecue pork chops! In this post we're making oven baked barbecue pork chops.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat. Generously sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides. If possible, do this a few hours before and throw your pork chops back in the fridge. You can have Oven Baked BBQ pork chops using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked BBQ pork chops
- You need 4 of thick cut pork chops.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s of RUB – 1 tsp each salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- It’s 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
Coat the bottom of a casserole dish with barbecue sauce. Arrange pork chops on top of the sauce in a single layer Oven baked bbq pork chops are a no frills but tasty meal. I remember having this quite a bit growing up. The oven method doesn't require too much tending while cooking.
Oven Baked BBQ pork chops instructions
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium to high heat..
- Mix together RUB ingredients and rub into all sides of pork chops..
- Sear each side of pork chop (about 30 seconds on each side in HOT pan).
- Pour 1/2 of the BBQ sauce in roasting pan. Put seared chops on top of sauce. Cover chops with remaining sauce..
- Cover. Bake at 325F for 45 minutes..
- Flip chops and continue cooking 15-20 minutes..
- Serving with a cheesy side always seems to be the perfect pairing!.
Easy Baked BBQ Pork Chops Easy Baked BBQ Pork Chops. Tender Oven Baked Bbq Pork Chops Boneless. I've cooked pork chops on the grill, in the crockpot and on the stove. Oven Baked Pork Chops are my go-to. I like how easy they are to prepare and baked pork chops are very tender when done properly.