Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant. Italian stuffed eggplant is hearty, healthy, and low carb Keto Paleo friendly. This recipe uses ground veal, but can be adapted to use any ground meat. Popular keto-friendly recipes with eggplant include eggplant parmesan, eggplant lasagna, eggplant rollatini, and eggplant fries.
Keto Eggplant Parmesan (Contains Dairy) – Keto Diet Blog sausage stuffed eggplant Italian sausage and roasted eggplant come together to yield a delicious, hearty, and filling meal, perfect for this time of year. It's packed with delicious flavors stuffed into hollowed-out eggplant shells and topped with plenty of cheese. Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Eggplant is low carb, keto friendly and amazingly delicious for the whole family! You can have Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant
- You need 6 of small eggplant.
- Prepare 2 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 of large onion/ minced.
- Prepare 2 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of zucchini.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need of fresh basil if you garnish.
I always have people asking me for recipes for eggplant that are low carb. This is so simple to make and so delicious! You can add any extra toppings you like in addition to what I did. If you like mushrooms those would be great as well!
Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F. Wash, cut and halve eggplants and zucchini and one bell pepper. Using a spoon hollow out eggplants and zucchini to create a boat;transfer them to baking dish. Roughly chop scooped-out eggplant and zucchini flesh,mushrooms,one bell pepper.In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Stir in chopped eggplant and zucchini and season w salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile sprinkle oil and bake boats about 20 mints,then (layer baking dish with tomato sauce) transfer the boats back to tomato sauce layered dish,add tomato sauce,then scoop the mixture into eggplant boats.add mozzarella cheese evenly to the boats.,.
- If you have left over tomato sauce pour over the boats.bake about 40-45 mints,add Parmesan and use broil setting if you want until the color of cheese change..
Sprinkle the eggplant slices liberally on both sides with fine-grain unrefined sea salt or Himalayan salt. Rinse the salted eggplant slices thoroughly with cold water. Place the eggs into a shallow bowl. Eggplant (Brinjal) Parmesan is a delicious recipe created by Devialini, one of my readers. I tweaked the recipe a little by adding some cream to the beaten egg and dried Italian herbs to the Parmesan coating.