Oven Lemon Salmon. Busy cooks, you'll love this tender, perfectly flaky baked lemon garlic salmon! Salmon baked in foil is a smart technique that ensures perfectly cooked, moist salmon every single time. Plus, clean up is a breeze.
Squeeze lemon juice out of unused portion of lemon evenly over each ste ak. Tender, flaky salmon is spiced simply but sublimely, then baked in the oven in foil. This lemon pepper salmon is exactly the kind of recipe you and I need more of in our lives. You can cook Oven Lemon Salmon using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Lemon Salmon
- You need of Baking mold.
- You need of Aluminum foil.
- You need of Salmon.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s Half of medium-sized sliced onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of chives.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of thin sliced garlic clove.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, and brush with oil. Place the salmon fillets, evenly spaced, in the middle of the. Cooking fish, especially salmon, may seem scary- but it actually doesn't get any easier than with this Oven Baked Buttery Lemon Pepper Salmon. Arrange half the lemon slices in a single layer in a baking dish.
Oven Lemon Salmon instructions
- Pre-heat the oven at 400°F..
- 15 mins Prep. To cut all your ingredients and season the salmon. I used juice of the lemons previously squeezed..
- Butter the baking mold, use Italian seasoning, salt and pepper as you like. And add the garlic, onions, chives, parsley and the lemon juice..
- Cover your baking mold with aluminum foil and place into the oven for 30 minutes..
- This should be the result. You can combine your salmon with jasmine rice, pasta, mashed potato or salad..
Sprinkle salmon with salt, layer with remaining rosemary sprigs, and top with remaining lemon slices. A tasty, healthy recipe for baked salmon infused with lemon, garlic, and butter. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray. To the center of the foil, lay lemon slices in an even layer. Line a baking sheet with foil.