Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls. Spaghetti & Meatballs is a perfect family friendly meal. Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs is cooked in one pan, topped with lots of cheese, and baked until hot, bubbly, and melted ooey gooey! Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs takes regular Spaghetti and Meatballs from ordinary to extra-ordinary!
In another bowl, add ground turkey, turkey sausage, Parmesan, parsley, garlic and salt and pepper. Add milk soaked bread and mix all ingredients gently. Baked Turkey Meatballs are easy to make and won't make you hunt through the grocery store for ingredients—in fact, once you have your ground turkey and Parmesan in the fridge, you're likely to already have everything else in your pantry—and the end result is so intrinsically satisfying, you'll feel like a true dinner hero. You can have Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls
- It’s of I lbs ground turkey.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of each.
- You need of salt.
- You need of Pomegranate molasses.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Vegeta season.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of chili.
- It’s 1/2 cup of each dry cilantro and parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- You need of Onion diced and chopped fine.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mild pepper paste.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Spaghetti any choice.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of each.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Mushroom.
- Prepare 2 of gloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hot pepper paste.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- You need Cup of tomatoes sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need Cup of spaghetti water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegeta season.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
MEATBALLS; While sauce is simmering, in large bowl combine turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, black pepper and onion. Divide the courgette spaghetti between serving bowls and top with the meatballs. Homemade Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs Casserole with ground turkey, mozzarella cheese and fresh parsley, a comforting dish fit for a king. The best comfort food, this cheesy baked spaghetti and meatballs casserole is just perfect for this weather now.
Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls instructions
- This is step 2 : 😂 sorry 😂cook spaghetti as the box directions but 2 minutes less I have angel hair so It was 3 minutes using boiling water And 1 tablespoon of salt and 1/4 cup vegetable oil drain wash in cold water add 1 tablespoon olive oil on top and reserve cup of spaghetti water.
- Step 1 :✋😂 mix all ingredients of the turkey meat balls above then using ice cream scoop make balls and cook over medium heat with oil.
- Step 3: over medium heat add oil onions mushrooms garlic both paste and cook for few then add tomatoes sauce add the spices and cook for 10 minutes then after that add spaghetti water you could use broth instead.
- Then you add the spaghetti to sauce cook for few minutes so the color of the spaghetti will change then put in the tray add the meat on top and cook in oven 375 for 15 minutes and broiler for 10 minutes so the top will get crunchy.
- Enjoy I add some Parmesan cheese on top with sprinkles of parsley yummy.
- By the way you could cook the turkey ground over medium heat without making meatballs and add to the sauce then add on top the spaghetti and cook in over another way 🍝.
On a baking sheet lined with foil (non-stick), place the meatballs. Heat a skillet and add the remaining tablespoon of oil. Cook diced onions and peppers till tender. Lean turkey meatballs are great stashed in the freezer, so double the recipe. Portion out the meatballs onto a large parchment-lined baking pan and freeze them until firm.