Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake. Easy Instant Pot taco casserole recipe that is full of flavor and lots of cheese! Your whole family will surely love this flavorful dinner and it's delicious the next day if you have leftovers. This pressure cooker Mexican casserole is the complete dinner package.
These Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowls are a tasty way to change up taco night. This is a super simple Instant Pot chicken recipe that's miraculously even less work than regular tacos. And since it's all made in the Instant Pot, clean up is a cinch too!. You can cook Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake
- You need 3 of frozen chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes drained.
- It’s 1/4 cup of salsa.
- It’s 2 tbsp of taco/chili seasoning.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 6 of sprouted tortillas.
Hate scrolling past a bunch of pictures and text to get to the recipe? Click the image below to go directly to the Instant Pot Chicken Taco. "An Instant Pot makes an easy weeknight meal even easier!" says Tammy Lynn. "Frozen chicken breasts are combined with taco seasoning and salsa for a tasty Mexican-themed meal. "An Instant Pot® makes an easy weeknight meal even easier," says Tammy Lynn. "Frozen chicken breasts are combined with taco seasoning and salsa for a tasty Mexican-themed meal. Mix in tomatoes, salsa, and taco/chili seasoning in a medium mixing bowl. Add more or less seasoning based on taste.
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake step by step
- Cook the chicken in the Instant Pot for 30 minutes. Pull the meat..
- Mix in tomatoes, salsa, and taco/chili seasoning in a medium mixing bowl. Add more or less seasoning based on taste.
- Use 2 tortillas to line the bottom of a Corning ware dish. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans over the tortillas. Next spread half of the chicken mixture. After that sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese..
- Use 2 more tortillas to cover the layer you made in the previous step. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans and then the rest of the chicken mixture. Sprinkle another 1/3 of the cheese..
- Cover this new layer with the last 2 tortillas. Spread the rest of the refried beans and sprinkle the remaining cheese..
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cover the taco bake with foil and put in oven for 30 minutes. To finish, optionally, remove foil and put under the broiler for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve with typical taco tops..
How to make Instant Pot Taco Chicken: Halve your chicken breasts or use chicken tenders instead and place them in your instant pot. Sprinkle the seasonings over the chicken. Pour the italian dressing and chicken broth over the chicken and give everything a little stir. Close and seal the instant pot lid. Once cooked, just shred the chicken and you are ready to serve!