Spicy Hummus. Spicy Hummus is a healthy and delicious snack to keep on hand or makes great party appetizer. Spicy hummus is a homemade healthy dip, packed with flavor and good nutrition! Spice up your hummus with your favorite hot sauce.
Never mind that my prize box is the refrigerator and the prize I want is a big bowl of spicy hummus. Spicy Jalapeño Hummus – Healthy Green Mezze Recipe. That's why a fusion dish like Spicy Jalapeño Hummus isn't really so surprising. You can have Spicy Hummus using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Hummus
- You need 1 can of chickpea and 2 tbsp Of it’s water.
- Prepare 10 of pearl garlic or 1 raw garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s Dash of salt.
- It’s Dash of cayenne pepper.
Middle Eastern Recipes Dip Hummus Recipes Beans and Legumes Vegan. Quick & Easy Highly Rated Healthy Surprise Me. Like to test your taste buds? This wickedly delicious dip is for you.
Spicy Hummus step by step
- Put chickpea and it’s water, pearl garlic and olive oil and dash of salt and blend it.
- Enjoy as it is with any biscuit, or sprinkle some cayenne pepper for spicy lover.
A ferociously flavorful blend of hot chili peppers, red peppers, garlic and spices make Sabra Supremely. It makes the hummus really pretty! Any hummus lover will tell you that the spread can be used so many ways. My favorite uses for this is as a vegetable dip or as a sandwich spread in a whole wheat. Spicy Green Hummus: Easy & healthy recipe adds a little kick to the classic!