Dinner rolls. These were the best dinner rolls I've ever made- so fluffy and soft with just the right amount of sweetness not too much. An easy dinner roll recipe needs to be in everyone's repertoire. Soft and fluffy, my dinner roll recipe is going to blow you.
Just read all the rave reviews! These dinner rolls are SO amazingly flawless, that I want to ensure your success when making this homemade dinner rolls recipe! So let's walk through it step-by-step and don't forget to watch the video! You can have Dinner rolls using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dinner rolls
- You need 340 gms of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need of I packet of yeast.
- You need 1 of egg.
This Sweet Dinner Rolls Recipe makes soft & fluffy rolls that are so easy to make from scratch! Baking with yeast can be easy, and this dinner roll recipe will be one that you will make time and time again. These No Knead Dinner Rolls are perfectly soft and fluffy and are astonishingly effortless to make. Just combine the ingredients in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon – that's it!
Dinner rolls instructions
- In a saucepan put the milk on heat until it bubbles.
- Add margarine in the milk and let it melt..
- In a mixing bowl add flour,sugar, yeast,salt and mix.then add the milk mixture to it…then need until the dough is not sticky. Cover it for one hr then need again.
- Roll the buns to your desired shape…brush them with egg wash and bake in a preheated oven for 10min.
In the original recipe, my aunt would make three small sections of dough and add them to muffin tins. We LOVED this as kids and would often finish the roll in three bites! These Are Our ALL-TIME FAVORITE Dinner Rolls! They Are Soft, Butter-Y And Always The Hit For Any Dinner Or Holiday Get Together. They're really simple to make, and taste WAY better then store-bought.