Chex Mix – Carolina Reaper Style. Chex Mix Ghost Pepper Hot & Spicy.you requested it.here it is. Today on WE Shorts, Chuck Roland & Matt Zion review Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Peppermint Bark & Onion Thousand Layers Cookies! This Extra-Bold Chex Mix is made just the way I like it — with lots and lots of that extra zesty sauce!
Very hot & not for the faint hearted. Bold Chex Mix from the vending machine was my go-to snack in high school, and it wasn't until recently that I tried the classic recipe from the cereal box. Add fragile mix-ins at the end: Cheeseballs are one of my favorite upgrades to classic party mix, but they get squished and overcooked in the slow cooker. You can have Chex Mix – Carolina Reaper Style using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chex Mix – Carolina Reaper Style
- It’s 1 bag (8.75 oz) of Original Chex Mix.
- It’s 1 can (8 oz) of Mixed Nuts.
- You need 1 cup of Cheez-Itz.
- It’s 1/4 of cup/4 tbs Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of Carolina Reaper Mash Puree (or more if you're up to it).
- You need 1 tbs of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbs of Seasoned Salt.
WARNING Carolina Reaper CHOCOLATE "European Style". Italian Dressing Mix Carolina Reaper Flavored (Spicy). Then it's time for Chex™ Party Mix! This crunchy, salty snack is a welcome addition to any big game celebration or holiday gathering.
Chex Mix – Carolina Reaper Style instructions
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees..
- In a saucepan, melt butter, reaper puree, worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and seasoned salt and simmer for 5-6 mins after it starts bubbling..
- In the meantime, mix the Chex, Nuts and Cheez-Itz in a large mixing bowl..
- Remove the butter mix and pour over Chex Mixture and mix thoroughly so that it covers all of the mixture..
- Place in oven for 30 minutes..
- Remove and let cool for 10 minutes. Store in an air tight container or gallon-size bag. ENJOY!!.
This Chex Mix Recipe is something my Mom has been making since I was a little kid. It doesn't get better than this mix of cereal, nuts, pretzels, and all that spice! A little bit sweet and little bit spicy. It's perfect for Christmas, tailgating, Summer BBQs, and every day in between. No offense to Chex, but I grew up in the seventies and eighties—back when prep was all the rage and the original, HOMEMADE Chex Party Mix For one, I substitute the garlic powder the original recipe calls for with fresh, minced garlic, which really gives the Chex Mix a beautiful roasted garlic flavor.