Chicken, Potato & Green Beans Oven Style. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Chicken Potato Bake – Potatoes tossed in garlic and olive oil and baked to a golden brown with tender, juicy chicken thighs. This really easy chicken thighs recipe with potatoes is a family favorite!
Place the chicken pieces in a large baking dish; pour the water into the bottom of the dish. We've jumped on the foil packet meals bandwagon! We recently posted our grilled shrimp foil packet recipe, as well as our corn and chicken foil packet recipe. You can have Chicken, Potato & Green Beans Oven Style using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken, Potato & Green Beans Oven Style
- Prepare 6 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 3 lb of bag small potatoes.
- You need of Green Beans or any other vegetable.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- You need to taste of Seasonings.
The lemon flavor was nice in the chicken, but is rather strong in the potatoes so some of the kids were put off. It will be on your table in less than an hour and is packed with flavor: bone-in chicken breast halves, potato wedges, onion, bell peppers and a sprinkling of various seasonings and Parmesan cheese make this. Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes and Green Beans. Swap the carrots for trimmed and halved fresh green beans, or try a mix of vegetables.
Chicken, Potato & Green Beans Oven Style instructions
- Coat bottom of baking dish with Olive Oil.
- Wash, peel & cube potatoes. Set aside..
- Rinse & trim chicken breast. Line across center of baking dish..
- Add potatoes to sides of chicken. Pour melted butter over chicken & potatoes. Season with desired seasonings. Add green beans to top. You can replace green beans with desired vegetables. Might need to adjust cooking time depending on what you use decide to use..
- Cover with foil & bake 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. Take foil off and bake an additional 15-20 minutes. Check chicken to make sure it's cooked all the way through before serving..
Extra Lemony Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes. Double the lemon zest, using two lemons instead of one. Once the chicken and potatoes have finished cooking, squeeze the juice of the additional lemon over the top. Greek chicken makes an appearance on my dinner table pretty frequently. From tender Souvlaki skewers to Greek chicken gyro or a quick skillet chicken covered in a tasty yogurt chicken marinade.