Lemon Muffins 🧁.
You can have Lemon Muffins 🧁 using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Muffins 🧁
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated lemon zest.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 of shredded and toasted coconut.
Lemon Muffins 🧁 step by step
- Combine all the dry ingredients, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- In another bowl, beat the yogurt, vanilla extract, egg, butter, lemon zest, lemon juice..
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the coconut..
- Pour in the batter to fill 2/3 of the muffin cups and bake at 400° F for 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- In a saucepan, combine lemon juice, sugar and toasted coconut and cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Poke 6-8 holes in each muffin with a toothpick. Spoon the coconut mixture over muffins..
- Serve warm or cool to room temperature..
- Nutritional value.