Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper.
You can have Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper
- You need 1 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of large can cream of chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 (32 ounce) of beef broth.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper.
- Prepare 4 slices of velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 package of egg noodles.
Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper step by step
- Set your IP to saute. Saute ground beef, garlic, s&p until done. Add egg cream of chicken and mix. Add egg noodles. DO NOT MIX. Add beef broth until noodles are covered. Set IP to manual for 5 minutes. Do a quick release unless you have time then do 5 minute natural release then quick release. Add 4 slices of velveeta and shredded cheese. Mix well. Add sour cream and mix. Serve with your favorite side!! This is so good and kid approved!!.