Chicken Potato Bake. McCormick's Rosemary Chicken With Potatoes Is An Enticing Dinner Your Family Will Love. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Chicken Potato Bake – Potatoes tossed in garlic and olive oil and baked to a golden brown with tender, juicy chicken thighs.
Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake, a fabulous dinner idea that everybody gets to enjoy. Big on flavours, with a subtle garlic kick, this hearty casserole ticks all the boxes when it comes to an easy family meal. Roast and potatoes are one match made in heaven. You can have Chicken Potato Bake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Potato Bake
- You need 2 1/2 lbs of breast cubed chicken.
- Prepare 3 oz. of Bacon bits.
- It’s 1 (22 oz.) of jar alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of cubed yellow gold potatoes.
- It’s 1 (15 oz.) of Italian dressing.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
For lighter and more sensitive palates, reduce the hot sauce measurement by half. For potatoes, in a large bowl, combine the oil, salt, parsley, paprika, garlic powder and pepper. The chicken breasts, potatoes and vegetables are seasoned with zesty Italian spices and baked in a single dish for a simple, flavorful and hearty meal that suits your busy schedule. Grease a large baking sheet with sides.
Chicken Potato Bake instructions
- Marinate cubed chicken for 2 hrs using 1/2 of a bottle of Italian dressing..
- Melt 3 sticks of butter in 13×9 pan. Add cubed potatoes in butter..
- Saute diced onions and 3 oz of bacon bits in separate skillet til golden brown..
- Add the onion mixture to potatoes. Pour the second half of the bottle over the potatoes.Bake for 1 hr at 425..
- Drain left over butter. Add chicken mixture to the potatoes and bake for 45 minutes..
- Stir mixture together in pan. Spread the mixture evenly out in the pan..
- Then drizzle the 22 oz jar of alfredo sauce over the entire mixture. Sprinkle 4 oz of shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese. Sprinkle 1 oz of bacon bits. Return to oven to bake 15 minutes. Then broil on high for a few minutes to brown the cheese. Let sit for 20 minutes and enjoy. Serve salad and garlic bread. Enjoy..
Coat the chicken cubes evenly in the sauce. Once potatoes are done, spread the chicken on top. Crumble the bacon, grate the cheese, and chop the green onions. Add fresh green onions before serving. Chicken and potatoes are two amazing ingredients for casserole.