Elizabeth's Cherry Pie Dessert. Cherry pie filling and a melted chocolate drizzle top a rich, fudgy cake made from chocolate cookie crumbs. You can make this fruity dessert on your stovetop, but to really impress your guests, simmer it in an electric skillet right at the dinner table. Learn how to make the best homemade cherry pie from scratch!
Though sun safety is equally as important as dessert, right? We're all making a big ol' cherry pie. Desserts With Cherry Pie Filling And Cake Mix Recipes. You can have Elizabeth's Cherry Pie Dessert using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Elizabeth's Cherry Pie Dessert
- It’s 1 stick of (or less) margarine.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 can of cherries, drained.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
This easy cherry pie looks professional but is so simple, anyone can make it. No extra steps, just basic assembly is all that's needed to create this classic dessert. When it comes to pie, the crust can make or break the entire dessert. So if dough from scratch isn't one of your skills, using refrigerated pie crust.
Elizabeth's Cherry Pie Dessert step by step
- Melt margarine in baking pan..
- Combine 1 cup sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk in bowl, mixing well..
- Spoon into baking pan..
- Mix cherries with 3/4 cup sugar and 1 cup water, stirring to dissolve sugar..
- Pour over batter. Do not stir..
- Bake at 350 degrees until brown..
Get Grandma's old fashioned cherry pie recipes and make the best homemade cherry pies imaginable. Why not bake one today and surprise your family at Tradition has it that Queen Elizabeth the First made the first cherry pie, but it's quite unlikely that Her Majesty ever visited her royal kitchens. Cherry Pie Salad Cherry pie salad requires six simple ingredients and less than six minutes to make. Cherry Pie Salad Dessert Recipes (Everything Else). Perfect for breakfast or even dessert.