Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo. Try this Rotini Chicken Alfredo Recipe and discover the delicious and rich taste of this pasta dish. This chicken fettuccine alfredo is super simple to put together–with the help of a store-bought rotisserie chicken and a bulb of sticky roasted Specifically, Stouffer's Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Those trays of creamy goodness were laden with sodium, fat, and carbs to the point of being a.
Learn how to make Roasted Garlic Chicken Alfredo. I often get home too late to cook a good, satisfying meal for my family, so I'm always looking for shortcuts that taste great. This is fantastic, I have used Egg Noodles, Penne or Rotini and added some Philly Herb & Garlic Cooking Cream Cheese. You can have Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo
- You need 1 of clean hands (washed & sanitized).
- It’s 4 clove of fresh garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast (cubed).
- Prepare 1/2 box of rotini pasta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil (i used vegetable oil).
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh parsley (chopped).
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter (the real stuff).
- You need 3 cup of half & half.
- You need 10 tbsp of parmesan or romano cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper (to taste).
This is homemade chicken Alfredo at its easiest! Chicken breast tenders, pasta, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses create the base of this baked favorite. McCormick® roasted garlic, thyme and black pepper add a warm, toasty, garlicky finish. Add cooked chicken and Alfredo sauce; mix well.
Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo instructions
- cook pasta according to directions on the box.
- while pasta cooks…mix together salt, pepper, oil, garlic, and chicken (set aside)…strain pasta (set aside).
- in large skillet (i used an electectric one) cook chicken on medium heat, covered, until golden brown (about 10 minutes) stirring occasionally.
- take ckicken out of pot (set aside).
- in same pot the ckicken was cooked in add butter and let melt on medium heat.
- add half & half to butter. heat up while slowly deglazing the pan.
- bring heat down to low add parmesan cheese cook until it slighly thickens stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes).
- add chicken and parsley and stir together.
- finally add pasta and cook on high for another minute or so until pasta is heated through (might need to add a tad of salt at the end).
To remaining mixture in skillet, add cooked rotini and pimientos; cook and stir just until hot (do not boil). Rich Alfredo sauce, garlic, and black pepper enliven the dish considerably. This recipe serves the chicken atop the pasta to show off its texture and flavor, but you can easily cube. The most creamy and delicious homemade garlic alfredo shells topped with crispy parmesan garlic chicken. This is an absolutely fantastic meal that will instantly become a family favorite!