Mediterranean Nachos. Nachos and Mediterranean food are two of the greatest culinary joys in life, so the creation of this hybrid dish was inevitable. On large microwavable plate, arrange tortilla chips in single layer. Mediterranean Nachos Layers of crunchy chips, melted cheese and chopped chicken are topped with Mediterranean favorites for a fast and filling dinner the whole family will love!
Line one baking sheet with parchment paper and spread pita triangles across; drizzle olive oil lightly across, along with salt and pepper, and toss to coat evenly. Cut the pita into chip sized wedges and place into a large bowl. Regular football games are to Sunday's big game what fast-food nachos are to this loaded nacho recipe-on another level. You can cook Mediterranean Nachos using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Nachos
- Prepare Bag of tortilla chips on the border.
- It’s of Meat of your choice steak or chicken cooked and diced I use chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Montreal cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fate cheese for the top only.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped lettuce.
- You need 1/2 of diced red onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sumac.
- It’s Cup of pitted olives black and green.
- You need 1 of avocado diced.
- Prepare 2 of diced 🌶 chili green.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of creamy Greek dressing.
- It’s of Sour cream for dip.
- It’s of Salsa for dip.
This Mediterranean spin on a classic from Sarah Schiear, creator of Salt House, is epic enough for the biggest game of the year. You'll roast beets and sweet potatoes to create homemade chips, then top them with avocado, cheese, spiced chickpeas, and a tahini cream sauce. Mediterranean Nachos Why not try a healthy spin on a classic "junk food" dish, nachos? This Mediterranean version is packed to the brim with veggies and flavorful herbs, plus it uses whole wheat pitas rather than fried corn chips as a base.
Mediterranean Nachos instructions
- Rub sumac with diced red onion add to the lettuce and tomatoes and olives with avocado and fate cheese and dressing and refrigerate.
- Over on broiler lay the1/2 bag of chips then the chicken and do not skip on the cheese I put 2 cups of it you could change to your favorite cheese keep watching you do not want to burn it.
- 10 minutes later put the salad on top and serve while it’s hot with sour cream and salsa.
Nachos don't have to be loaded in calories and fat to be delicious. Chef Jamie Gwen shared her healthy nachos recipe with California Live – with a scrumptious Mediterranean twist. I thought it was impossible to make nachos any tastier than they already are, until I had Mediterranean Nachos. It's been my goal recently to include more mediterranean style flavors into my family's meals. Mainly because of the health reasons (high in healthy fats, vegetables, whole grains, and fresh herbs and less.