Grilled garlic butter colossal shrimp. Grilled Garlic Butter Shrimp – The lemon garlic butter sauce is simply perfect! Or maybe it's the wine or the crusty bread to soak up that garlicky goodness. The garlic butter sauce acts as a marinade and a dipping sauce.
Grilled garlic butter shrimp kebabs threaded on skewers. These garlic butter shrimp kebabs are exactly what you need to please your crowd. Just coat and marinate the garlic butter mixture on the shrimp, thread them on skewers or bamboo sticks. You can cook Grilled garlic butter colossal shrimp using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled garlic butter colossal shrimp
- Prepare 1 lb of cleaned and deveined colossal shrimp.
- You need of Old bay seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter, melted.
- Prepare 4 of large cloves of crushed and chopped garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder to fortify flavor.
- You need of Skewers.
Sure, this shrimp looks slightly boring. But I promise that it is loaded with buttery flavor. Have you ever had grilled shrimp? I'd have to say it is my favorite way to eat it.
Grilled garlic butter colossal shrimp instructions
- Skewer cleaned and deveined shrimp. I use 2 skewers, not soaked in water since they cook so fast, per seven shrimp and skewer them in ladder form. Our lb came with 14 shrimp..
- Melt butter in a bowl and add fresh garlic and garlic powder..
- Lay them on a platter and season them with the old bay, salt, pepper on both sides. Baste with a little garlic butter and lay butter side down on med-high grill. Baste the other side before you flip. Cook til opaque, only a few minutes. Remove from heat when done and baste them again..
- These are so good on their own or in a grilled corn tortilla with slaw and green onions..
You must give it a try. Grilled, slathered with garlic butter, and sprinkled with chives, these big beautiful prawns are perfect party food for a backyard cookout. Here's a tip when grilling shrimp. First make sure you soak your wood or bamboo skewers (I recommend bamboo, they hold up better to heat). Garlic Grilled Shrimp is a perfect summer staple on the grill!