coffee-hazelnut whole wheat muffin. Line a muffin tin with paper liners or grease with baking spray. Add the remaining ground hazelnuts to a large bowl. Sift in the flour and baking powder and add the cinnamon, ginger and salt.
Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with coarse sparkling sugar or cinnamon sugar, if desired. Try this basic recipe for whole wheat muffins—courtesy of the Wheat Foods Council—made with whole wheat flour. Though the recipe calls for two full cups of whole wheat flour, many prefer to make whole wheat baked goods with a mixture of half whole wheat and half white flour. You can have coffee-hazelnut whole wheat muffin using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of coffee-hazelnut whole wheat muffin
- It’s 150 grams of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar free cacao powder.
- You need 25 grams of hazelnuts.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 20 ml of liquid sweetener.
- You need 250 ml of very strong coffee.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
Here is how […] Easiest Way to Make Yummy coffee-hazelnut whole wheat muffin. Line a muffin tin with paper liners or grease with baking spray. Gold Medal® White Whole Wheat flour can be used in any recipe. In a smaller bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
coffee-hazelnut whole wheat muffin instructions
- preheat the oven at 180.
- add in a bowl all dry ingredient.
- add the hazelnuts chopped.
- now put in the bowl the egg,oil and coffee with sweetener.
- mix togheter.
- fill the liner and bake for 15/20min.
In a larger bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar until smooth, then add in yogurt. These Wheat Muffins are completely versatile, and this recipe adds the subtle sweetness of honey and the nutty flavor of whole wheat that makes them really special! Pecans: Instead of pecans, try chopped walnuts or even sunflower seeds. Sweetener: You can use honey for the maple syrup, but the flavor will be. In a large bowl, combine flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and nutmeg.