Savory middle eastern Biscuits.
You can cook Savory middle eastern Biscuits using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savory middle eastern Biscuits
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of warm milk.
- It’s 1 cup of butter (room temperature).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 of egg+ 1 tbs milk for brushing.
- It’s of equal amounts of black and regular sesame seeds on top.
Savory middle eastern Biscuits instructions
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in milk, let it set for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile mix the dry ingredients well in a large bowl..
- Add the eggs and the butter to the milk and mix well..
- Add wet to dry ingredients a 1/4 at a time while mixing by hand until well incorporated..
- Transfer dough onto a clean and dry surface and knead a little until it comes together..
- Let the dough rest covered in a warm place for half an hour..
- Preheat the oven to 180° before taking the dough out and shaping it by hand or with a rolling pin, just don't make them fat or too thin..
- Place them on your baking pan lined with parchment paper and brush then decorate before baking for 12-15 or until golden brown..