Zaatar keto bread. If you never tried zaatar bread, you've been missing out on something very delicious from middle Or if you never baked zaatar bread, this is a good time to try. Since the preparation is pretty simple and. Very little time required for enjoying this perfect, easy, savory, hearty and delicious Lebanese flat bread.
Meanwhile, combine the zaatar topping ingredients in a small bowl. On a lightly floured surface, flatten each ball of dough and roll it into a. Mix the zaatar and olive oil in a bowl and set aside. You can have Zaatar keto bread using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zaatar keto bread
- Prepare 2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Gluten free oatmeal flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of zaatar.
Za'atar is used in various dishes and meals preparation. You can have it with bread (a dip of za'atar with olive oil), bread filling, have it as tea, condiment for hummus or seasoning for meat. Keto Bread – Delicious Low Carb Bread – Soft With No Eggy Taste. Cut into wedges and serve with coffee, with drinks or as a luncheon side dish.
Zaatar keto bread step by step
- Melt the cheese in a Microwave Separate two minute add yogurt mix will.
- Beat eggs add to the cheese mixture then the almonds flour and the baking powder and mix you get sticky dough then I start adding the Gluten free oatmeal flour two spoons at time till I got a dough that is not sticky anymore.
- I end up with 6 rounds disk I flat it with oil fingers using olive oil then add 1 tablespoon of zaatar on each one cooked for 18 minutes at temperature 350 enjoy.
Zaatar is an herb similar to oregano or thyme, available. Manakish Zaatar is a traditional Lebanese variety of pita bread spiced with Zaatar. This Middle Eastern delicacy is similar to a pizza, made of soft pita base topped with zaatar spice mix. Zaatar Bread, aka Manoushe or Manakish, is a popular flatbread from the middle east. The bread can be prepared with pizza dough and is then topped with a zaatar seasoning paste before being.