Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta.
You can cook Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta
- It’s 2 lbs of crawfish tails leave fat on if in frozen pack.
- It’s of Angel hair pasta cooked I did 2 12oz packs.
- You need 1 quart of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 2 tbs of flour if you want little thick.
- You need 2 tbs of creole season.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 5 of tomatoes diced.
- It’s 1 tbs of parsley flakes (optional).
- You need 1 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare of Butter a good bit.
Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta instructions
- Put about at least 5 tbs butter or I just put enough to sauté my onions down till tender.
- Once onions cooked a little add tomatoes an garlic you can peel your tomatoes if u like that I did not. Cook for at least ten minutes !.
- Add your crawfish an let cook for another 10 to 15 mins.
- Once cook add your heavy whipping cream stir in good I use a whole quart an add your seasons an let come to a hard boil once then put on a simmer if add flour or starch or not cook to your likening for about 15 to 20 mins, I added flour I like my kinda thick.
- Then it should be done I served mine on angel hair pasta !! Like we say down in Louisiana oui cest bon (that’s good).