Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding.
You can have Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar.
- Prepare 1 package of Hershey’s S’mores milk chocolate chips (7 ounce package).
- Prepare 1 package of white bread (I’m using Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls) broken up.
Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding instructions
- In a bowl combine : eggs, milk, heavy cream,vanilla extract,and white sugar, beat with a whisk……..
- Meanwhile break up your bread and place into a greased crockpot…….
- Pour entire bag of Hershey’s s’mores package into crock pot with bread pieces…….
- Pour wet ingredients over bread and s’mores chips in crockpot…..Mix gently……
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top…….
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 2 hours……I lightly stirred mine after an hour to prevent it from sticking too much to the bottom of the crockpot…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.