Quick Oven Chicken. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (using foil makes for a faster clean up). Pat the chicken completely dry so that the butter will stick.
Get the recipe: Sweet-and-Sour Marinade Dip the skinless chicken pieces in the melted butter/margarine. Coat with the crushed salted cracker crumbs. Mix dry ingredients together very well and coat chicken. You can cook Quick Oven Chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Oven Chicken
- Prepare 1 package of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of ground Pepper (mixed blend).
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Mrs. Dash Garlic and herb seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mild or Medium Salsa.
Add the chicken on top (we leave the chicken sitting on the potatoes to remain crisp). Pour off some of the frying oil and butter ontop of the chicken and potatoes. Mix Bisquick, salt, pepper, paprika in a bag. Melt butter in a shallow baking pan.
Quick Oven Chicken instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cover an oven safe deep dish in tin foil and spray it with cooking spray. Wrap chicken breast in paper towel for a few minutes to absorb any juices and preservatives off of the chicken..
- Sprinkle your seasonings directly onto the tinfoil covered dish (so it will cook onto the bottom of the chicken) and put your chicken over top. Do another once over with the seasoning on top of the chicken then add another sheet of tin foil over top..
- Once oven has come up to temp add your covered chicken dish into the oven. Cook covered for 35 minutes..
- After 35 minutes, remove the dish from the over and take off the top layer of tinfoil. Pour your salsa over top of the chicken, use a fork to grab large chunks to put on top of the chicken. Put back into the oven uncovered for another 35 minutes..
- Once chicken has finished cooking, remove it from the oven and put the top sheet of foil back on. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving or cutting into and enjoy!.
Shake the chicken pieces in the dry mixture and place the chicken skin side down in the buttered pan. Win the race against the dinner clock with these super-quick and easy chicken recipes. Place the chicken in a layer into the bottom of the baking dish. Stir together tomatoes, water, garlic, and stuffing mix in a large bowl; set aside to soften. How to cook chicken legs in the oven – quick and easy recipes and directions There are a lot of recipes for cooking chicken legs in the oven.