Creamy Minestrone Soup. This Creamy Tortellini Minestrone Soup is a veggie packed, filling and oh so comforting soup that's sure to satisfy on a cold fall day! It's definitely a new go-to soup recipe for me. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic!
Hearty and filling and perfect served with crusty bread. View top rated Creamy minestrone soup recipes with ratings and reviews. Hearty Minestrone Soup Recipe with beans, pasta and vegetables. You can have Creamy Minestrone Soup using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Minestrone Soup
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- You need 1-14 ounce of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1-14 ounce of can kidney beans.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 of diced carrots.
- You need 1 stalk of diced celery.
- You need 2 of small chopped potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of chopped zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of small shell shaped pasta.
- You need 2 Tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese (optional).
- You need 4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled (optional).
This soup will thicken in the refrigerator as the residual heat of the broth continues to cook the vegetables and they release their starches, so stir in another splash of broth. White kidney beans, canned, cranberry beans, garlic, carrots, onions, celery, tomatoes, zucchini, kale, potatoes, italian herbs, black pepper, red wine. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible! This Creamy Tortellini Minestrone Soup is a veggie packed, filling and oh so comforting soup that's sure to satisfy on a cold fall day!
Creamy Minestrone Soup step by step
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil..
- Stir in beef broth, tomato sauce, kidney beans, water, carrots, celery, potatoes and basil. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Add pasta and zucchini. Cover and simmer 10 minutes longer or until pasta is tender..
- Stir a small amount of milk into flour to make a paste; gradually stir in remaining milk. Add to soup mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens a bit. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Sprinkle bacon bits and parmesan cheese over each serving if desired..
Reviews for: Photos of Minestrone Soup I. Minestrone Soup Variations: Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale. Keywords: best minestrone soup, instant pot minestrone soup, minestrone soup, minestrone soup crock pot. Instant Pot Minestrone Soup is the perfect hearty meal to warm you up. Minestrone soup is one of those recipes that is easy to customize.