Breakfast Avocado toast.
You can cook Breakfast Avocado toast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Avocado toast
- You need 2-4 slices of whole/multigrain bread of your choice, toasted.
- It’s 1 of ripe avocado, scooped and mashed.
- You need 1 of medium garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- It’s of Fresh squeezed lemon juice, few drops to hold the avocado color.
- It’s of Fresh, organic strawberries, rinsed.
Breakfast Avocado toast instructions
- Cut open the avocado, carefully remove seed, scoop out with a spoon into a bowl..
- Add the minced garlic, the grated ginger & lemon juice to the avocado and mash together to a slightly creamy texture..
- Toast bread and cut strawberries as you wish – the strawberries help tame the ginger spice for my daughter..
- Spread avocado mixture onto toast. Enjoy!.
- The strawberries can be enjoyed on top of the toast, they helped sweeten the spicy ginger for my daughter, or on the side for a fresh kick!.