You can cook Hamburguesas Costinas using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburguesas Costinas
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cilantro (coriander).
- You need 450 grams of Carne molida (ground meat).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/4 of Red Onion (cebolla morada).
- You need 1/2 cup of Mushroom (champiñon).
- You need 1 cup of Breadcrumbs (pan rallado).
- Prepare 1 of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground pepper (OPTIONAL).
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Chili (Optional).
- It’s 1 cup of Cheese (cheddar, mozarella, jack…) OPTIONAL.
- It’s 1 of Merkén (Chile).
Hamburguesas Costinas step by step
- 1. In a bowl mix ground meat, red onion, corindier, 1 egg and breadcrumbs, add black pepper, some garlic, if u want u can add a little bit of Chili..
- All ingredients in a bowl:.
- 2. Mixed up and make a "big pattie" and use a little knack or u can use the baking tray or u can fry like separate small pattie burguers. I use a little knack with my mini oven 250•C degrees..
- 3. While is cooking the big pattie u can prepare mushrooms with ground pepper or use another seasoning, dijon mustard is a good choice. Chop de coriander and some red pepper and wash some green lettuce leaves :).
- Chop the other ingredients for final step:.
- 4. Finally cut the patties wherever u want and put on the lettuce leave, than put the mushrooms on patties, add some ground cheese if u want, add red pepper, coriander, merkén (if u have) and there u have it !.