Homemade Cottage Cheese Hot Biscuit (Scone).
You can cook Homemade Cottage Cheese Hot Biscuit (Scone) using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Cottage Cheese Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- You need of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- You need of Homemade Cottage Cheese.
- Prepare 300 g of Milk.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need of Hot Biscuit.
- It’s 100 g of Flour.
- You need 3 g of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 15 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- It’s 50 g of Milk.
- It’s 30 g of or more (Homemade) Cottage Cheese.
Homemade Cottage Cheese Hot Biscuit (Scone) step by step
- Operation Time / 25 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 20 min.
- Homemade Cottage Cheese.
- Add the milk to a medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat until it reaches around 90C..
- Remove from heat. Add the vinegar and stir well..
- Place kitchen towels over a strainer (see picture). Strain the solution to drain the water from the cheese as much as possible. Set aside until use..
- Hot Biscuits.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Pour the milk into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Sprinkle the homemade cottage cheese over the dough and mix well (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..