Instant Pot "New World" Chicken Paprikash.
You can cook Instant Pot "New World" Chicken Paprikash using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot "New World" Chicken Paprikash
- It’s 1 (250 ml) of container of full fat sour creme.
- Prepare 5 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed.
- It’s 2 strips of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of rib celery, minced.
- Prepare 3 of roma tomatoes, minced.
- You need 1 of large vidalia onion, minced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 3 tbsp of white flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream (or table cream).
- It’s 1 of red pepper minced.
- Prepare 15 of white mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sweet paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried dill.
Instant Pot "New World" Chicken Paprikash step by step
- Set instant pot to SAUTE function. Add bacon. Remove bacon when nearly cooked/crispy..
- Remove bacon. Keep bacon grease in pot. Add cubed chicken. Cook until golden brown. Remove from pot, remove liquid and save for further step.
- Keep instant pot on SAUTE. Add oil. Add mushrooms, celery, pepper, onion. Saute 10 minutes. Stir frequently to avoid burning..
- Add parika and garlic. Cook 4 minutes. Stir constantly! Make sure garlic does not burn..
- Mince reserved bacon. Add to pot with cooked chicken, reserved chicken liquid, and chicken stock. Add to pressure cooker..
- Add diced tomatoes. Saute another 3 minutes. Keep stirring..
- Cover instant pot, set to pressure cook for 25 minutes.
- Mix cream, sour cream, and flour in a mixing bowl. Wisk thoroughly so no clumps are seen. Set aside..
- After timer ends, remove pressure manually from pressure cooker. Slowly stir in flour/cream mixture. Wisk to prevent clumps..
- Let sit and thicken for about 20 minutes.
- Add dried dill. Mix well..
- Serve over pasta of your choice: i prefer Spaetzle or mini shells. Anything works at this point..