Beef and chorizo tacos. Add beef to onions and crumble, then season with chili powder, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper. If using, add cayenne pepper sauce. Meanwhile, for the filling, in a large skillet, heat the oil, one turn of the pan, over medium-high.
Transfer meat with a slotted spoon to a large bowl; set aside. Each person gets three filling tacos for a satisfying meal full of fresh veggie crunch. Garlic, paprika, cumin, and vinegar turn ground beef into near-instant Mexican-style chorizo, much leaner than the traditional pork version. You can cook Beef and chorizo tacos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and chorizo tacos
- You need 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 2 links of raw chorizo sausage (6 to 8oz).
- It’s 1/3 cup of white onion diced.
- You need 1 of large poblano diced.
- You need of Large garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare of Lime.
- It’s of Hot Mexican chile powder.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
- It’s of Cumin.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Small Idaho potato skinned and diced small (about a cup to cup and a 1/2).
Crunchy Ground Beef and Chorizo Tacos are overflowing with delicious melted Chihuahua® Cheese inside crispy corn taco shells. Supremo® Sour Cream and Crunchy Ground Beef and Chorizo Tacos are overflowing with delicious melted Chihuahua® Cheese inside crispy corn taco shells. Supremo® Sour Cream and Queso Fresco Cheese from V&V Supremo® add to the authentic flavor of this easy to prepare dish. Arrange hard shell tacos on baking sheet and add some cheese to each taco; toast shells to light golden and until cheese has melted.
Beef and chorizo tacos step by step
- Start by skinning the potatoe and dicing it. Add to a bowl and season with salt, cumin, chili powder and paprika. Add to a non stick.
- In a non stick pan heat some evo in your and add the onions and poblano. Sauté for around 10 minutes or until the onions start to brown. Add the garlic and sauté for a few minutes until fragrant..
- Add the potatoes and turn the heat up to about medium high and cook until they are crispy and set aside..
- In a separate pan add the meat and cook through. Season with cumin, paprika, chili powder and a couple punches of salt. Once the seasoning have toasted with the meat add the potatoe mixture in with about a 1/2 cup of water and simmer until thickened.
- Add the cilantro and pull off the heat. Serve on flour street tacos with some pepper jack cheese, homemade pico and a touch of sour cream..
Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Crumble the chorizo and add to the hot oil. Stir occasionally to get an even cooking. The mixture gets stuffed into soft warm corn tortillas and topped with salsa verde, cilantro, and a slew of other garnishes. It's one of the simplest and most delicious tacos you can make.