Oven stack. Double ovens are ideal for those who cook often and need more space than a single oven provides. Meanwhile, core and dice the remaining. Commercial convection ovens are one of the most popular pieces of commercial equipment in restaurant kitchens.
Convection ovens use a fan that actively circulates hot air around food in the oven cavity to create a uniform and consistent temperature. It removes cold air space around food, making it cook faster than foods in standard ovens. A restaurant convection oven cooks foods consistently and helps you save time in your commercial kitchen. You can cook Oven stack using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven stack
- Prepare 2 of large zucchinis made into noodles.
- It’s 3 pounds of ground beef 9-patties 1/3 pound each beef pattie.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 12 ounce of can of beefy mushroom soup.
- Prepare 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 5 ounces of shredded swiss cheese.
- Prepare 5 ounces of shredded parmesan cheese.
Schedule an Ovention Ovens Demo Our goal is to partner with you to help you build your business. We will set up a demonstration that suits your needs, whether you want us to cook your current product, show you a range of new products, or do a side-by-side comparison with another oven we are ready to show you what Ovention can do. Our built-in wall ovens are available as single, double or combination ovens to match your cooking needs. Plus, all KitchenAid ® wall oven models have Even-Heat ™ technology so your meals are cooked thoroughly and evenly every time.
Oven stack step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Shred the zucchinis into noodles.
- To a pan add 3 patties add salt and pepper.
- Add some parmesan cheese.
- Add another pattie season it with salt and pepper.
- Add some of the swiss cheese.
- Add third pattie.
- Season add both types of cheeses and som e mushrooms, also add mushrooms around the stacks.
- Get the soup.
- Add soup to pan top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake in oven till done. Serve with raw zucchini noodles I hope you enjoy..
Compare the full line of built-in ovens to find the right match for your design and culinary pursuits. View in gallery Modern kitchen featuring a stacked double oven and stainless steel appliances. Another advantage of having a double oven is that you can place it on a comfortable level so that you don't have to bend down when using it. Find your perfect GE wall oven: compare a single wall oven, double wall oven, french door single wall oven, and advantium ovens to find your best match. Stack is the line of stoves born from the cooperation between La Castellamonte and Adriano Design.