Broiled Lobster. Broiled lobster is the perfect simple preparation for lobster tail, and promises to please a crowd by highlighting the natural flavor of the lobster meat. The next step in the best broiled lobster tail recipe is the butter sauce! Here's how to broil lobster tails with butter sauce: Mix together butter sauce.
Also try: Grilled Corn, Heirloom Tomato, Avocado, and Arugula Salad Thaw the lobster tails partially and use kitchen scissors to cut the shells open lengthwise down the back. Brush the exposed meat with olive oil and season with lemon pepper. Place the roasting pan under the broiler and cook it until the flesh is opaque and the butter has browned. You can cook Broiled Lobster using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broiled Lobster
- It’s 2 of whole lobsters.
- You need of Mozzarella.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need of Complete seasoning.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s 2 scoop of Butter.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of limes.
Flip lobster and dollop a spoonful of butter mixture on flesh side. Remove lobster from grill and sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Very easy and delicious whole lobster recipe. As with other shellfish, it is very important that lobsters be fresh.
Broiled Lobster step by step
- Cut Lobster’s in half length wise by using a sharp knife place between eyes and hit top of knife with a meat tenderizer or hammer to split.
- Wash lobsters thoroughly discarding fat and digestive tract, Trim lobsters with kitchen scissors to make presentable.
- Sprinkle seasoning on lobsters cut limes and squeeze juice on lobsters.
- Smash 3 pieces of garlic and throw them in a sauce pan with butter and let simmer to absorb garlic, set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350. Drizzle olive oil on large oven pan or cookie sheet and place lobsters meat side up and bake for 25 min, baste with garlic butter twice before pulling out of oven and again after. Top with mozzarella. Enjoy with steamed veggies or simply by itself.
A fresh lobster will be active in the holding tank, the more active the better. These are so delicious, plus you'll save a ton of money by making these at home! Our New Year's Eve tradition typically involves cooking some sort of seafood, drinking lots of wine, and playing games with the family while bringing in the new year. Editor's Note: Recipe may be prepared using a compound herb butter in place of plain butter. Transfer mixture to a sheet of waxed paper; roll into a log, then refrigerate until firm.