Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu. Cabbage Soup with Pork Ribs is a Chinese soup that my mum cooked so frequently in the past that I think she almost cooked it to death at one point in time. The timing for cooking the cabbage in this soup recipe is very important. While soup is simmering, prepare tofu.
For Chinese soup like this, I either use chicken stock or pork stock, both made with plenty of bones and ginger. Boil pork bones, ginger, and water in a big soup/stock pot. Remove the pork bones and ginger, then drain to remove scums and impurities from the. You can cook Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu
- Prepare 1 of medium Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 6-8 of prawns.
- It’s 2 packages of egg tofu.
- It’s 1,200 ml of clean water.
- Prepare 5 tablespoon of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar.
- It’s 1.5 teaspoon of coriander root powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
Among Chinese cabbage recipes, this cabbage stir-fry is savory, tangy, and very quick to prepare. Cabbage is so inexpensive, filling This is one dish that Sarah and I would definitely agree on when we met up for lunches in Beijing. When she moved to China and was working in the. Tofu soup, along with easy egg drop soup is one of the most popular soups on my Chinese family table.
Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu instructions
- Boil the water, add the coriander root powder, Himalayan salt, black pepper, soy sauce and coconut sugar when the water is boiling.
- Add chopped Chinese cabbage and let it sit in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the prawns.
- Add the egg tofu when the prawns are cooked. Let everything set for 1-2 minutes and it’s done !.
However no matter how great the liquid is, the tofu slices are plain and tasteless. So I matched the soup with an interesting dipping sauce using roasted green peppers, which is only and extremely. Soup is an important element on a Chinese family's dinner table. Back in Beijing when I was living with my parents, my mom would serve soup every day along with. Chinese Noodle Soup is incredibly quick and easy – if you know the secret seasonings!