Whipped Feta Crostini.
You can have Whipped Feta Crostini using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whipped Feta Crostini
- It’s 1 of baguette, cut into 1 inch wide slices.
- Prepare 6 oz of feta cheese.
- Prepare 3 oz of cream cheese, at room temp.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, cut in half.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper and salt.
- It’s 1 of shallot, minced.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare of pine nuts, toasted.
- Prepare of fresh basil for garnish.
Whipped Feta Crostini instructions
- Set oven to broil. place sliced baguette on a cookie sheet, drizzle with a bit of olive oil. Cook 5 min.
- In a food processor or blender, add feta, cream cheese, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth.
- In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, balsamic, garlic and shallots.
- To serve, spread the feta mixture on baguette, top with a few tomatoes (I use a slotted spoon so I don't get the vinegar, but a few pieces of garlic and shallot).
- Then add a few pine nuts and fresh basil to the top..
- Fun little appetizers. Cheers!.