The best sandwich combination!. THE BEST THING ANYONE CAN DO TO A SUBWAY SANDWICH: RANCH AND CHIPOTLE SOUTHWEST SAUCE. Gods be good, how do they make that sauce so delicious? Finish it off with Salt and Pepper.
A few posters said teriyaki sandwiches. Those would suck to me cant get past the smell. But really I don't buy Subway sandwiches so can't tell you. You can cook The best sandwich combination! using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The best sandwich combination!
- Prepare 3 slices of oven baked turkey breast lunch meat.
- Prepare 2 slices of Black Forest ham lunch meat.
- You need 2 pieces of bread.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- It’s 3 leaves of clean lettuce.
- Prepare 2 slices of provolone cheese.
- You need of For the drink:.
- It’s 2 of limes.
- You need 18 of ice cubes.
- Prepare 14 of raspberries.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
If I get any sandwich out it will be from some mom and pop local store that really cares and knows how to make a decent product. When you think of classic combinations in the food world, soup and sandwiches are high up on the list. Who knows who invented the pairing or why we eat them together, but it's easy to see why steaming, soothe-the-soul soup would partner well with a sandwich (usually on crisp bread with. Sounds like a good combination – I also like ham and cheese especially as a hot sandwich where the cheese is melted Yummy.
The best sandwich combination! step by step
- For the sandwich:.
- Place the mayonnaise and the mustard on the bread..
- Add the cheese, meat, and lettuce..
- Make a sandwich.
- For the drink:.
- Juice the limes.
- Add everything to a blender and blend until the ice is chunky and small.
- Notes: the drink is a slushee..
A sandwich always starts with the right kind of bread. I like Italian or French bread, fresh of course. I like Italian beef, mayo, and cheddar or american cheese for the filling. well being a sandwich artist i have had every combination going but here's my personal favourite: melt on honey oat bread mont jack cheese (no one likes that plastic cheese stuff) toasted lettuce Going there always makes me fell very stupid.and it's bloody expensive for a pretty rubbish sandwich. Everyone likes to make their sandwiches different. This is really rustic and simple, but I find the combination of bacon, lettuce and egg delicious.