Keto chocolate chip cookies. A recipe for chocolate chip keto cookies has been the hands-down most popular request I've been getting over and over again from readers this past month. On one day in particular, I received four separate requests within hours of each other – and that was when I knew the recipe needed to go to. Sugar-Free Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (Paleo, Gluten-Free) – This sugar-free, low carb chocolate chip cookies recipe will become your new favorite treat!
We love Swerve and Lily's chocolate chip as keto alternatives but feel free to add your favorites. These Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy to make and they are kid approved! Make them anytime you get that chocolate chip cookie craving…without the guilt! You can cook Keto chocolate chip cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto chocolate chip cookies
- You need 6 tablespoon of unsalted butter soft.
- You need 1 teaspoon of stevia 1/3 cup sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of almonds flour 6 oz.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chip.
Cookie Scoop – Ensures perfectly even keto chocolate chip cookies. Wonderfully soft and chewy keto chocolate chip cookies are made with almond flour and extra dark chocolate chips and sweetened with stevia. These amazing cookies are one of those happy instances where the keto version is just as good as the high-carb one. These Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are CHEWY and gooey just like the ones your mom used to bake after school.
Keto chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Heated oven 350 line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using electric whisk whip together butter,stevia, vanilla, egg well.
- Mix in the almonds flour with Salt and baking soda then gradually mix 1/2 cup at a time in the end use rubber spatula fold the chocolate chip.
- Using ice cream scooper scoop the dough to the cookie sheet two inches apart gently flatten top of the cookie.
- Bake for 14 minutes let it cool about 20 minutes enjoy soft and chewy.
Many keto chocolate chip cookies are too crunchy for our liking. We have a chocolate chip cookie recipe in our family that is like none other. It became my mission to "keto-ize" it and continue enjoying these cookies If you want even FLUFFIER keto chocolate chip cookies, then you add in the optional coconut flour. The above cookies have no coconut flour and. Enjoy these keto chocolate chip cookies guilt-free!