Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes. These Jalapeno Popper Hasselback Potatoes were our latest creation and were a big hit! Of course, it's pretty hard to go wrong when you combine potatoes with cheese and cream cheese and the spicy pop of jalapeno. Add the crunchy panko topping and it's pretty much potato perfection.
Twisted is back with another hasselback potato recipe. This time it's a delicious jalapeño popper hasselback potatoes recipe that features cheese and. It's almost time to celebrate Thanksgiving and I've already started brainstorming what recipes I'm going to make for the big day. You can have Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes
- It’s 2 of medium Idaho potatoes.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- It’s 2 slices of bacon.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of pickled jalapeno.
- Prepare 2 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
We haven't been able to live by family for the last thirteen years so every year we have Friendsgiving with our closest friends. I want to eat them everyday and in every possible way. How can you say no to cheesy, spicy And where I can, I like to shove jalapeño poppers into other recipes to make them even more awesome. This Hasselback Jalapeno Popper Chicken is a delicious and creative stuffed chicken breast recipe – all you need is a bit of light cream cheese, cheddar and some fresh chopped and de-seeded jalapeno peppers!
Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut thin lines down the potatoes. Use two wooden spoons laid next to the potato as a guide if needed..
- Drizzle potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake until the potatoes are fanned out, around 60 minutes..
- Chop bacon and cook until crispy. Drain on paper towel and set aside. Stir cream cheese and jalapenos together in bowl. Set aside..
- Fill each slot with bacon. Cover each potato with cream cheese and jalapeno mixture then top with cheddar cheese..
- Bake potatoes for 10 minutes then broil until cheddar cheese is browned and bubbly, around 2 minutes..
These jalapeño hasselback potatoes are sinfully delicious! Shaped like an accordion, they are stuffed with jalapeños, and smothered with cheese. Reasons you'll ♡ jalapeño hasselback potatoes. they are impressive and will wow your guests. they are deceptively simple to prepare. jalapeño popper twice-baked potatoes Side Dish Southwestern. Jalapeno Popper Party Dip & Pizza Rolls. Jalapeño Popper Mashed Potatoes – A pure smile bringer of a recipe.