Creamy Beef and Potato Bake. Add ground beef, cook and stir until the beef loses its pink colour. Whereas with potato gratin, the sliced potatoes tends to be packed more closely together so there's less creamy cheesy goodness with every bite. Anyway, I made this Easy Creamy Cheesy Potato Bake (well, my mother did, under my instruction) because I had so many other things to prepare, I.
One of my husband's favorite childhood memories was eating his Grandma Barney's Tater Tot Casserole. It's just as much fun making with O'Brien Place potatoes and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Chicken and veggies in a creamy sauce topped with crispy potatoes. You can have Creamy Beef and Potato Bake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef and Potato Bake
- It’s 5-6 of potatoes peeled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter (4 Tbsp), divided.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of zucchini, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of prepared tomato pasta sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of milk, divided.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of grated cheddar cheese.
My Creamy Chicken and Potato Bake is a whole meal in one dish! Kind of like a creamy chicken, carrot and spinach casserole, topped with potato gratin! Creamy Potato Bake is a classic side dish. Tender pieces of potato served in a delicious savoury cream sauce, with onions, ham and melted cheese.
Creamy Beef and Potato Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In skillet, melt 2 Tbsp butter and oil. Add potatoes and cook over medium low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add zucchini, salt and pepper. Cook until zucchini is tender..
- Spoon vegetable mixture into 13 x 9 inch baking dish and set aside..
- In skillet, cook ground beef, onion and Italian seasoning together until ground beef loses its pink colour. Drain any excess fat from ground beef. Stir in tomato sauce and 1/2 cup of the milk..
- Spoon meat mixture over the vegetable layer in the baking dish..
- Melt remaining butter, stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in remaining milk. Cook and stir till sauce comes to a boil and thickens. Reduce heat and stir in cheese till melted. Pour sauce over meat layer..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Or you can make this delicious Creamy Potato and Corned Beef Chowder. Add the potatoes, chicken broth, salt, pepper, celery salt and garlic powder to the pot. I knew I wanted to use potatoes and after remembering how easy and delicious my Cheeseburger To top it all off I made a rich, creamy and spicy Pepper Jack cheese sauce to pour over the top. I was able to make the cheese sauce and cook the beef and vegetables while the potatoes were in. Spicy Beef and Potato Gem Nachos.