Veg Thai Green Curry with BokChoy. Learn how to make Green Curry with Bok Choy. Drain and rinse with cold I also exchanged the cane sugar for palm sugar, like I was taught to use in Thai cooking. Watch how to make the best Thai green curry in this short recipe video!
The main ingredient we used for flavor today is lemon grass and Basil leaves. Here's a wonderful recipes of Veg Thai Green Curry with vegetables. Prepare Thai Green Curry paste in advance and make this curry on the go for a quick. You can cook Veg Thai Green Curry with BokChoy using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veg Thai Green Curry with BokChoy
- It’s one bunch of bok choy of.
- Prepare 3 numbers of portobello mushroom of.
- You need 1 of potato diced into small.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce light.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of coconut milk of.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Green curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlicchopped.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander of powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cummin of powder.
- You need 1 of onionchopped.
- It’s 2 tbsps of lemon juice.
- You need 1 bunch of coriander leaves of.
- It’s 4 of green chillies deseeded green.
Thai green curry paste has an incredibly bold, concentrated taste and a spicy heat. Here, it's tempered by rich, creamy coconut milk. A sprinkle of fragrant Thai basil over the curry just before serving adds a freshness that perks up all of the complex flavors in the. This green curry recipe features shrimp and baby bok choy, but please feel free to get creative and substitute and combination of protein and vegetables you want.
Veg Thai Green Curry with BokChoy instructions
- Make a paste from the ingredients mentioned under the green curry paste..
- Saute the mushrooms and potato in oil..
- Add the paste to it. Then add the soy sauce. Stir it and add the coconut milk..
- When the mixture comes to a boil add the bok choy leaves..
- Add salt as requied and cook until the leaves are wilted off..
- Serve hot with cooked jasmine rice..
I have boiled the vegetables first, since I wanted the veggies to be completely cooked, as I had added cauliflower and potatoes. This is an authentic vegetarian Thai Green Curry recipe that's simple to make from scratch, no packaged curry paste required. We present you the Vegetarian Thai Green Curry which is traditionally a non veg Thai curry. All ingredients for this Veg Thai Curry are easily available in India. The Thai Green Curry features chunky veggies in a lip-smacking green curry, constituted of aromatic herbs and spice powders, tangy lemon.