Mexican pizza. Have a fast and tasty Mexican Pizza with this recipe from Delish.com. We're using the term pizza VERY loosely. We say, if Taco Bell does it, we can, too.
When prepping the toppings for this pizza, be extra careful when handling the. A fun Mexican Pizza with a layer of refried beans and spicy ground beef sandwiched between two flour tortillas, topped with salsa, shredded cheese, jalapenos, green onions, and tomatoes. This Mexican pizza recipe is layers of taco meat and beans sandwiched between two crispy shells and topped with These Mexican pizzas are so easy to make at home, my kids request them all the time! You can have Mexican pizza using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican pizza
- Prepare of Taco meat.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- It’s of tostadas.
- It’s of Red Enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of can refried beans, warmed or homemade refried beans.
- You need of Salsa.
- It’s of tomatoes, diced.
- It’s of Taco sauce or hot sauce.
- It’s of sour cream (optional).
- You need of Any other toppings you want.
The Mexican Pizza recipe out of our category Meat! Mexican Pizza. with Spicy Sausage and Cheese. Hey what's round and fried and red all over? An anthropomorphised beach ball who A Mexican pizza is one of their most famous (and delicious) creations and if you have never allowed.
Mexican pizza step by step
- Take a tostada andspread a thin layer of beans on the tortillas, followed by a layer of beef, and cheese. Top with a second tostada..
- After topping with second tostada add salsa or taco sauce or enchilada sauce to the top and add cheese. This is the hot sauce I like. Bake the whole Mexican pizza in the oven just enough to let the cheese melt. Top with tomatoes, sour cream, hot sauce or any toppings you desire. Enjoy..
Mexican Pizza is filled with seasoned ground beef, beans, cheese and enchilada sauce stuffed between two golden flour tortillas. These are a delicious twist on traditional pizza! Mexican Pizza Lasagna: Tastes like a mexican pizza. That order was super familiar to me, because when. Who knew that you could combine zesty south-of-the-border ingredients with flavorful pizza ingredients on a flaky puff pastry crust and get such.