Bacon & Basil Hot Biscuit (Scone). Bacon is a type of salt-cured pork. Bacon is prepared from several different cuts of meat, typically from the pork belly or from back cuts, which have less fat than the belly. [email protected] Սպառողների սպասարկում. Sir Francis Bacon (later Lord Verulam and the Viscount St.
Served often at breakfast with eggs, but perfectly good served alone and at Joe: "There are only two kinds of people in this world, those who love bacon." Francis Bacon served as attorney general and Lord Chancellor of England, resigning amid His father, Sir Nicolas Bacon, was Lord Keeper of the Seal. His mother, Lady Anne Cooke Bacon, was. From Middle English bacon ("meat from the back and sides of a pig"), from Anglo-Norman bacon, bacun ("ham, flitch, strip of lard"), from Old Low Frankish *bakō ("ham, flitch"), from Proto-Germanic *bakô, *bakkô ("back"), from Proto-Indo-European *bʰeg- ("back, buttocks; to vault, arch"). You can cook Bacon & Basil Hot Biscuit (Scone) using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon & Basil Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- It’s of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- It’s 100 g of Flour.
- Prepare 3 g of Baking Powder.
- You need 10 g of Sugar.
- You need 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- Prepare 50 g of Milk.
- It’s of Crunchy Bacon:.
- It’s 3 slices of Bacon.
- You need 5 g of Fresh Basil Leaves.
Bacon definition: Bacon is salted or smoked meat which comes from the back or sides of a pig. The flesh of the back and sides of a pig, salted and dried, used as food. Tom ate my bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich. 🎦 Bacon. Bacon is any of certain cuts of meat taken from the sides, belly, or back of a pig that may be cured and/or smoked.
Bacon & Basil Hot Biscuit (Scone) step by step
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 20 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Cook bacon until crunchy. Let cool completely. Cut into small pieces and set aside until use..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar and basil leaves..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl..
- Pour the milk into the dry mixture. Use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the crunchy bacon pieces to the mixture and mix well(Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
Bacon may be eaten fried, baked, or grilled, or used as a minor ingredient to flavor dishes. Bacon definition is – a side of a pig cured and smoked; also : the thin strips cut from bacon. b : thin strips of meat other than pork that is cured and smoked turkey bacon. bacon – WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. English definition English synonyms English-Spanish English-French English-Italian. Define bacon. bacon synonyms, bacon pronunciation, bacon translation, English dictionary definition of bacon. n. Q: Canadian Bacon is the last Candy movie to be released, Wagons East! the second-to-last.